Groffr India Real Estate Forum (GIREF) - a Groffr.com initiative- is a buyer forum to discuss anything and everything about real estate in India. Visit www.groffr.com for upto 25% discounts on your dream home!
Top projects in Noida Extension
  • Dear members, I see that there are multiple projects happening right now in Noida Extension.
    Gaur City, Mahagun Mywoods, Amrapali, and Panchsheel Greens.... Would like to understand which one of these is a top class project..
  • i think mahagun is going to be one of the best properties here... considering the reputation of the builder...
  • I think the best ones in Noida Extension are Ecovillage, Gaur City,
    Panchsheel Greens, Amrapali, Ajnara, Patel Neotowne, Earth Homes..

As per my research most of the ongoing constructions
    /completed project of the above developers in extension are good, but looking at the master layout plan, quality of construction and delivery time of those builders, i would rate them from good to bad

- Gaur City (Best Location, best construction)

- Ajnara -(good layout plan,construction is OK)

- Patel Neotwon -first time doing the project alone hopefuly trying to do the best

- Amarpali spring meadows, golf links, dream valley etc  (lots of project going simultaneously --so definitely will
    delay ..)

6.Panchsheel greens

7.Earth town

8.Super Tech
  • Got a chance to visit Noida Extension today. I had gone to see this new project Unibera H++. Also clicked pictures of other sites as well. Supertech has put up a board saying that Construction resume shortly...

You can view the pictures here.
  • wow sir this seems really promising!
  • Me being an IT sofware employee i shall no doubt say Uniberra H + is much awaited in Noida... i also like the way Panchsheel Greens is turning out , but i dont understand why people are so much after the Gaur City Project, i guess i need to research more about it!! What are your opinions guys ??
  • Can any one tell me about French Anthem Project. its a right option if i am going for it or not? as my budget is 25-30 Lakhs i need your suggestion.
  • can anybody one project to invest from amrapali, mahagun, sun world at yamuna expressway, park II or ridge residency?
  • i m confused between amrapali centurian park and sun world new project at yamuna expressway or some other projects like ridge etc at sec 135 and 143. pl suggest and share youy views.
  • check out the best projects in NOIDA EXTENSION here -

www.asrinfrastructure.com
  • Also check this link for best Ready-to-move project in PRIME LOCATION of VASUNDHARA -

http://asrinfrastructure.com/vasundhara.php
  • As per me best projects in noida extension that is Amrapli. Recently amrapli lunched so many projects in noi, noida extension and Greater noida. Below are the amrapli top projects in Greater noida and noida extension list:

Amrapali Verona Heights
    Amrapali Kingswood
    Amrapali Tropical Garden
    Amrapali O2 Valley
    Amrapali La Residentia
    Amrapali Spring Meadows
    Amrapali Leisure Park
    Amrapali Golf Homes

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook
Visit www.groffr.com to get upto 25% discounts on your dream home!

Top Posters