Groffr India Real Estate Forum (GIREF) - a Groffr.com initiative- is a buyer forum to discuss anything and everything about real estate in India. Visit www.groffr.com for upto 25% discounts on your dream home!
Pre Launch of Bramha Sky City in Dhanori
  • Hello members
    I wanted to ask wether You have heard about:
    Pre Launch Offer ! Bramha Sky City - 2, 3 and 4 BHK Apartments in Dhanori, Pune by Bramha Builders
    It will be really helpful if you can provide me with more information on this project
  • Even I saw the ad for Bramha city I rally found the project good..
  • Hi Natasha,

Pls share some detail if u have like: aaprox cost , posssion, contact details. :)

• hi, 

Thank you for your interest in Bramha Skycity, in Dhanori!

The project location is extremely attractive as a new DP road that is coming up right alongside the project makes access to Vimannagar and Kalyaninagar, just 4 and 8 minutes away, respectively. So at a very low price you can enjoy the privilege of staying this close to the city and major commercial zones, whilst still enjoying the relative remoteness and privacy of a home much further away!
    Bearing all the hallmarks of a Bramha project, Skycity will be a mini township with all necessities of the residents taken care of within the premises itself. Please study the Activity List and Facilities & Specs closely to understand how well thought out the project actually is. No other project in Dhanori offers such amenities as offered by Bramha Skycity.
    As a testimony to the features of the township, I can proudly tell you that our first Phase was sold out within 30 days without a single advertisement in the newspaper!
    We are still in pre-launch and have been forced to expedite our plans by opening two more buildings which are filling up fast. In January we will launch at a price of about Rs.4100/- per sft.

Therefore I recommend that you kindly come and visit us and see for yourself whether this is an opportunity that you wish to miss.

• Hi Prerna,

can u pls share any weblink or blog on this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook
Visit www.groffr.com to get upto 25% discounts on your dream home!

Top Posters