Groffr India Real Estate Forum (GIREF) - a Groffr.com initiative- is a buyer forum to discuss anything and everything about real estate in India. Visit www.groffr.com for upto 25% discounts on your dream home!
New project Sai Proviso County in Panvel
  • I heard Broker that Proviso Group is coming up with its new project Sai Proviso County in Navi Mumbai. Sai Proviso project will be located in Panvel.
    Its going to be a huge township of 17 G+4 storeyed residential buildings featuring 1 and 2BHK apartments. Does anyone have more information or inputs on this. Please share
    Thanks

• Yes it is a pre launch project. To my knowledge..it is located on the Panvel-Goa highway. A liitle far off Panvel station .. Im not sure about the pricing though... not yet :I
  • The current price for this project is Rs.3000/- psft.
    I think GrOffr also has a deal for this property.. it also carries the location map, floor plans and layout
    Check this out
    http://www.groffr.com/mumbai-property-deals/property-in-shirdon-panvel-at-on-request-sq-ft/d-445

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook
Visit www.groffr.com to get upto 25% discounts on your dream home!