XRBIA is an affordable housing project offered by the Eiffel group. Xrbia will be developed over a 200 acres of land in Hinjewadi, of which around 40% of property will be devoted to open green spaces. It is Xrbia’s first project located in the IT hub of Pune. This project in Hinjewadi will also feature playgrounds, pools, parks, water bodies, roads, and recreation areas.
Designed by renowned architect Hafeez Contractor, XRBIA in Hinjewadi offers world class living in an affordable way. This property in Pune comprises over 10,000 apartments offering you a choice of 1, 2 and 3 BHK apartments. Extremely close to the IT Hub, Xrbia’s location acts as an added advantage.
In addition to the facilities it has to offer, it will have world-class schools spread over 9 acres of land, which will accommodate over 3500 students. Also, it will offer premium health care facility across an area of 50,000 sq ft.
- Hinjewadi – one of most promising industrial clusters in India
- Just 25 km away is the Chakan-Talegaon belt
- Close to IT Park – including companies like Infosys Technologies, Wipro Technologies, Tata Technologies, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra and TCS
- Home to auto giants Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Bajaj Auto and Mahindra & Mahindra, among others.
- Together, Hinjewadi and the 25-km-long Chakan-Talegaon stretch are changing the shape of Pune.
- Potential for future infrastructure and commercial development
XRBIA Site address:
Seriel. No. 56,
Village : Neredattawadi,
Marunji Road, Near Hinjewadi,
(Take left 100 mtrs away from IIMS Institute)
Pune : 411033
XRBIA Pricing & Configuration
- 1BHK+1T(Smart) – 230 sq.ft – Rs 2600 psft
- 1BHK+1T(Luxury) – 313 sq.ft – Rs. 2800 psft
- 2BHK+2T – 416 sq.ft – Rs. 3000 psft
- 3BHK+2T – 569 sq.ft – Rs. 3250 psft
The price range of a smart 1 BHK starts from 9.66 Lacs, whereas a 3 BHK can cost you around 23 Lacs. The possession of this property by Eiffel Developers is expected to be complete within 36 months. The company currently offers a 20:80 scheme, known as ADF for housing finance in cooperation with its certain housing finance companies. The current prices are expected to go up by 4th August.
Update: 07 September 2012
State Bank of India (SBI) is no more associated with XRBIA
SBI is no more listed under XRBIA Housing financiers! All other housing finance companies – Indiabulls, Gruh Finance, DHFL, Oriental, Yes Bank, ICICI, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, LIC – are still there.
SBI was very much a part of the XRBIA housing project initially, but now, on the website of XRBIA. Neither will you find the APF letter of SBI – State Bank of India there - Nor SBI – State Bank of India – is listed as “Housing Financiers” of XRBIA!!
Now what does this mean. One of the most trusted and respected institution in India, SBI has vanished from XRBIA.Com! Does this mean buyers who have already given 20 per cent of the total amount to XRBIA under the ADF scheme as a booking amount, might now withdraw their booking. Since SBI is no more associated with XRBIA, it is likely that this withdrawal might result in cancellation of bookings. Keep checking out this space for more information on XRBIA.